As technology and communication evolve, more and more advertising platforms are being developed. Take mobile phones for example, it wasn’t all that long ago when we were all using pagers and cinder block sized phones to communicate while on the go. Now, we’re at an age where people can’t even leave their homes without bringing a cell phone.
It is estimated that over five billion people worldwide now have cell phones, and that number is rising each and every day. Image what you could do with that kind of a market—the possibilities are endless and marketers are starting to understand and harness the power of mobile marketing.
Here are just a few of the enormous benefits of mobile marketing:
– Ability to engage your target market wherever they are
– High readability with text messages
– Apps provide a unique way to involve your prospect or customer with your business
– Instant deliverability
– Can be combined with social media to increase brand awareness and sales
– Massive potential for your message to go viral—can you say coupon offer
– Specifically targeted demographics
– Cost effective
Here are a few ways to get involved with mobile marketing:
– Start a Google Adwords campaign targeted for mobile search
– Purchase some media buys and integrate a “mobile” factor—allow people to interact with your content or business with their cell phones
– Use a service like Cellitmarketing.com to collect your customers info and start a mobile campaign that’s targeted to your customers—this can work great with promotions
– Start a social media campaign and integrate mobile marketing
– Develop a mobile website and market it
The revolution is upon us and now is the time to implement mobile marketing into your or your clients’ businesses. A great way to get involved with mobile marketing is to start a PPC campaign. Checkout our Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising Campaign Management Services and start marketing today.