Finally. SEO Services
You Can Trust.
More exposure. More customers. More milestones to celebrate. No matter the goal, our SEO company can help you achieve it.
The Hard Truth About
Our SEO Services
Our SEO Services
Our SEO marketing is not a quick fix. We do not provide temporary, immediate solutions for lasting challenges. Our methods consist of honest work, careful optimization, and consistent effort to ensure sustainable business growth and continual results for your brand.
If you’re searching for a quick and easy fix, Big Leap is not for you. If you’re looking for an experienced, trustworthy SEO company to help you achieve long-term success, then look no further.
Our SEO services are not a quick fix.
- Backlink outreach
- A/B testing
Monitor & Improve
- Monthly reporting
These Are Big Leap Results
“Big Leap is highly competent at content optimization and keyword research. They effectively allocate resources to maximize results. One of their content pieces is among our site’s five most-viewed pages. Overall, they’re a group of smart people that know SEO strategy.”
“The workflow was seamless. They acted as a part of our internal team and went the extra mile to assure we were happy with the results. I really appreciate Big Leap’s level of expertise. They can solve complex problems in a timely manner.”
“Bigleap has helped us consistently improve our SEO rankings and increase our organic traffic and revenue. Since they have joined the team (about a year ago) we have more than doubled the amount of revenue from organic sources.”
“Their level of transparency sets them apart. It’s a trait that’s increasingly important in the SEO industry, so I truly respect their openness and honesty.”
Frequently Asked Questions
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the process of optimizing a website to help search engines better understand what the site is about and help it rank for various search terms, which results in more organic traffic search traffic from a search engine results page.
6 to 12 months. Some people will say that SEO should return results at 6 months but it is important to consider the type of strategies that you are implementing. On-site technical SEO improvements can sometimes produce results very quickly if the prior error was a grievous one. But link building and content building can take time to strengthen and see results from.
The cost of SEO depends completely on what work is being done and how much of it. Monthly rates can be as little as $1,000 per month if you are just getting technical auditing and fixing if you are getting outreach, backlinks, content creation, and more you could pay $10,000 a month.
Pricing for one-time projects can range from $5,000 to $20,000 or more depending on the scope of the project.
You can find keywords for your SEO strategy through a couple of different methods. There are online keyword tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, or even Google Ad words. These tools provide multiple data points that help you make wise decisions in selecting your keywords. You can leverage Google Search Console to get a basic understanding of what keywords you currently get exposure for.
SEO is more than just picking keywords though. It is recommended that you have someone on your team that truly understands how good SEO is implemented and how truly great sites and content are created.
There are a few main points to consider when writing high-quality search engine optimized content.
1. Write with User Intent in mind. When someone searches for something in a search engine, they are typically seeking to have a need met or question. If you are a high-quality source of that answer or need it can go a long way.
2. Be grammatically correct and well-spoken. Search engine crawlers want to provide the best content possible for their users. So they have gotten very good at selecting well-written content, so you don’t want misspellings and grammatical errors weighing you down.
3. Choose your focus keyword wisely. Don’t just pick the keywords that have high search volume and then call it good; answer the questions people are asking in meaningful and value-filled ways.
4. Be clear, concise, and get to the point. Don’t write long content just for the sake of it being long. If your content is meant to answer a question, answer the question in the first paragraph in a concise way. Then you can go in-depth in the rest of the content.
5. Charts, images, and other visuals are your friends. People are probably going to get bored if the only thing on your page is words; you know it, they know it, and Google knows it. Adding visuals with proper alt text help both the user and search engines see your content in a better light.
Are We a Good Fit?
Here’s the thing about our SEO agency: We prefer long-term partnerships that are deeply rooted in trust. Before we dive right into this, we’d like to get to know you better, get a feel for your current situation, and talk about your marketing goals and expectations.
You can call us now, or we can meet over lunch. Either way, we’re excited to meet you.