Round Sky targets two different audiences:
- Publishers who want to use their websites/blogs to drive revenue through affiliate links/marketing.
- Lenders interested in buying personal and payday loan leads.
With this in mind, Big Leap aimed to establish a solid SEO campaign that would help our client boost their SERP (search engine results page) coverage. We took a three-step approach to achieve this:
- Keyword strategy and search intent
- Site audit and technical SEO
- Content strategy
Keyword Strategy and Search Intent
The Big Leap team kicked off Round Sky’s campaign by launching an in-depth competitive and search intent analysis.
Since Round Sky targets multiple audiences, alignment among keywords, search intent, and audience was crucial. To achieve this, we dove into:
- Seed keyword research
- Competitive gap analysis
- Research on Round Sky’s business and industry
Site Audit and Technical SEO
With our keyword strategy set, Big Leap focused on ensuring Round Sky had a solid technical site foundation. This would help our client’s site perform well and provide a positive user experience—two key elements to winning Google’s trust.
We launched a site audit where we addressed the following with Round Sky’s development team:
- Duplicate content
- Index coverage
- Site speed
- Internal link structure
- Core Web Vitals performance
Content is key in maximizing SEO value. Without it, search engines don’t have enough information to help your rank.
Therefore, Big Leap’s SEO team partnered with our content team to create and optimize Round Sky’s content that:
- Incorporated relevant keywords
- Resolved duplicate content
- Consolidated pages that were similar
- Built a stronger internal link structure
- Provided more value to our client’s audience
- Improved Round Sky’s domain authority (DA)