If you’ve read up on the different signs you need marketing automation and the Hubspot dashboards you should organize, then you know automation can yield lasting returns for your business. But you’re also probably realizing that marketing automation is no joke. There are emails to send, reports to pull, leads to nurture, and much more. So if you’re staring at your automation platform and feeling a bit lost on where to start, don’t worry. There are marketing automation specialists who can guide you.
As a Hubspot Gold Partner, Big Leap understands the time and effort required to build a customized marketing automation platform. More importantly, we know how to leverage these tools to bolster your goals. And we get it—launching a new partnership is a big decision. That’s why we want to help you mull it over with 4 reasons to hire a specialist and 3 tips on finding the right fit for you.
4 Reasons to Hire a Marketing Automation Specialist
Digital marketing entails a myriad of strategies. Having a marketing automation specialist can help:
1. Clean Your Data
Data-driven marketing is crucial yet challenging to manage, especially when you’re trying to balance the day-to-day operations of your business. Your automation specialist can take care of this. They’ll look at your company’s needs and priorities and use them to customize your dashboards and reports. In the end, you’ll get the consistent data you need to nurture the right leads and hone your business strategies.
2. Streamline Your Leads
It’s always nice seeing your contact list grow. But if you don’t manage your leads in a timely and organized manner, you lose them. Marketing automation specialists help you integrate valuable lead nurturing tools like:
- Segmentation: 70 percent of companies expressed that the most important benefit of automation is better-targeted customer communication. And this is all thanks to segmentation. Your specialist can group your leads based on specific characteristics and send unique messages that will resonate with each group.
- Lead scoring: Marketing automation software like Hubspot enables you to create a lead-scoring model. A marketing automation specialist can help evaluate and prioritize your leads based on criteria like demographic information and level of social engagement.
- Email marketing: Automation specialists can assist your team in crafting authentic and customized content that will generate more clicks and opens. They’ll help you analyze email reports and identify areas where the messaging might need improvement. Moreover, they can help you set up automated email campaigns to send out content to the right people at the right time.
3. Boost Conversions & Revenue
Marketing automation specialists can provide consultation on how your marketing and sales teams can better work together to boost sales enablement. By making your marketing and sales processes more data-driven, streamlined, and personalized, you’ll reduce the time it takes for a lead to turn into a customer. And this means greater ROI. The alignment of sales and marketing impacts revenue growth up to three times.
4. Save Time
Last but not least, hiring a marketing automation specialist will save you time! It takes hours learning the ins and outs of these tools on your own. But by relying on a marketing automation expert, you’ll be less likely to overlook critical strategies and more likely to enjoy lasting success.
3 Tips on Finding the Right Fit
Now that you understand why you need a marketing automation specialist, how do you find “the one” for your business? What qualities should you look for?
This is non-negotiable. Not only should you look for trustworthy qualities in the person, but also in their attitude and approach to their job. This involves:
- Being open and communicative from beginning to end
- Always showing up and producing consistent work
- Making data-driven decisions
- Being motivated by long-term success
- Taking no shortcuts
Is something not working in the campaign? Even when you’re hit with hard times, you want your marketing automation specialist to be candid with you. This means:
- Providing honest and valuable feedback
- Owning up to any mistakes that were made on their end
- Presenting possible strategies to resolve issues
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends to find areas for improvement
3. Proven Track Record
What have they accomplished in the past? Does their agency have a proven track record of reeling in returns and fueling long-lasting relationships? Are they a Hubspot Gold Partner? These are good starting points to determine just how good they are and what kind of value they can provide to your team. After all, your business deserves the best of the best.
Connect with Our Marketing Automation Experts
As they say, there’s power in numbers. If you’re looking to maximize your digital marketing performance and returns, start your journey with Big Leap. Built on trust, transparency, and lasting relationships, we can be your go-to team for all your marketing automation needs. Reach out to our marketing automation experts for a free consultation and to see if we’re the right fit for your business.