When we first launched Tech9’s campaign, our client had little to no site optimizations in place. As a result, their website content was not giving their business the best chance of online success. So we focused on three key areas: site audit, keyword research, and content optimization.
We first conducted a 150-point site audit that covered various areas such as content, metadata, site speed, site architecture, and internal links.
Once we discovered areas for improvement, the Big Leap team dove into various site optimization projects that included:
- Adding a sitemap to Tech9’s Robots.txt files and submitting them to the Google Search Console
- Optimizing over 50 images to improve site speed
- Adding alt text to over 110 images on our client’s site
- Updating over 70 meta-titles and descriptions
Once we cleaned up the front- and back-end of Tech9’s site, we then shifted our focus to content. The Big Leap team had continuous conversations with Tech9 to discuss various keywords.