Big Leap’s SEO team assessed Latest Solutions’ strengths and weaknesses to determine the best course of action. This involved four parts: executing a site audit, conducting keyword research, defining their brand voice and target audience, and building and optimizing content.
Executed a Comprehensive Site Audit
Big Leap’s SEO team began with a thorough site audit to resolve technical issues on Latest Solutions’ site and build a strong foundation for their SEO campaign.
Our 180-point audit involved evaluating and testing Latest Solutions with a variety of tools to determine if there were issues or opportunities in key areas such as:
- Crawl directives
- Keyword optimization
We discovered some issues, including technical problems, non-optimized content, and a lack of keyword diversity and volume. Our team used these areas to map out the next steps.
Identified Competitive Keywords
Understanding content would play a pivotal role in bolstering their online presence, our SEO specialists performed keyword research. The goal was to discover queries that would drive qualified traffic to and raise awareness on Latest Solutions’ products and services. We mapped out these keywords to optimize our client’s current content and build new content.
Our keyword research also involved:
- A competitor gap analysis to assess competitor site performance and identify new target keywords for Latest Solutions to leverage
- An analysis of their consulting services to identify specific products and branded keywords Latest Solutions could use for ranking
Defined Brand Voice and Target Audience
Because Latest Solutions had few site pages to work with, our team invested time and resources into defining our client’s brand voice. That way, we could ensure the voice in their content was consistent with their brand.
We conducted interviews with our client to understand who their audience was (pain points, needs, etc.) to help us verify our new content would resonate well with their target audience.
Created New Content & Optimized Current Content
With our client’s keywords and brand voice mapped out, Big Leap dove into creating new site pages and blog content.
- Built 7 new pages that targeted specific product keywords
- Created 4 strategic blog posts to help Latest Solutions rank for question-based searches that provided answers to their target audience’s search queries
- Optimized all of their current site page content with the target keywords