Social media seems to be the buzz word in the business world lately. There are so many things to stay caught up with. Facebook, Twitter, blogs and the list goes on and on. Social media marketing services are a key part to creating a successful, modern company. The great thing about social media is that you are able to relax a bit and show your customers a more personal side. Don’t be afraid to build a more personal relationship when interacting with them. The level of personality depends on the company you’re a part of. A mom and pop bakery might be able to get away with a bit more than a national chain store. Here are a few funny Facebook statuses … just for a bit of fun.
1. is thankful that LOST is finally ending.
2. is thankful he isn’t one of the “Plus Eight” from Jon & Kate.
3. is thankful he never went for a sleepover at Michael Jackson’s house.
4. wonders if Lady Gaga dresses up as a normal person for Halloween???
5. thinks everyone hates me because I’m paranoid.
6. wonders is the “Hokey Pokey” is really what it’s all about?
7. notices that nobody ever says, “It’s only a game” when their team is winning.
8. is going to borrow money from a pessimist. They don’t expect to be paid back.
9. thinks all the world’s a stage. Too bad I missed rehearsal
10. is cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
11. hated it when old aunts used to come up to her at weddings, poke her in the ribs and cackle, “You’re next.” They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
12. Some people are like Slinkies – not really good for anything, but you still can’t help but smile when you see them tumble down the stairs.
13. notices that when the best actors are chosen by other actors, it’s called the Oscars. When the best actors are chosen by the people, it’s called an election.
14. is not 50. I’m $49.95 plus tax.
15. washes her mouth out with chocolate every time she hears the word “exercise”.
16. the reason the chicken crossed the road